FLOWERS AND ALL FOR FLOWERS
Flat and Garden Decor
Everything for Plants
Actions and Discounts
1. Put seeds into 40° C water at first, no need to keep the degree at 40° C, just continue to soak the seeds for 24 hours.
2. Put seeds into very wet sands for germination.(Generally it take more than 40 days.)
3. Move it into soil after it sprouts.
Germination temperature: 20-25° C
Germination time: 40 days
Growth optimum temperature: 10-25 ° C
It is generally necessary for sowing the soil loose, breathable, high water holding capacity. The soil is generally used vermiculite, peat, sphagnum, perlite, tree fern and other mixed.
Growing: Rose on soil not ask for much, just with some humus soil aggregate structure can be good training as long as the following Six links will make good growth:
1. Rose is drought tolerant plants, but it is afraid floods. It is necessary use non-glazed bonsai pots of soil cultivation. The principle is "do not pour water on it when soil is not dry. Wet it completely when you pour water on soil."
2. Lend a high concentration of fertilizer (especially fertilizers) will result in the death of local rot.
3. All plants need sunlight. Rose like sunshine too.
4.Summer need often fertilization, needs to be done once every 15 ~ 20 day, fertilizer should be watered in time, in case of burn seedlings.
5.Autumn need pruning, in case of excessive growth effect the beauty of the flower. 6.Rose more aphids, pay attention to prevention and treatment.
Please let us know the details via form bellow what seeds you need.
Designed by Violet from American Violet Society